DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY TEAM, POTENTIALPARK, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Mid-level, full time
Are you dedicated to deliver seamless experiences behind the scenes? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and international team whose work has global impact on the communication between international talent and some of the most respected employers?
We are looking for you!
WHAT YOULL DO
We have just embarked on a digitization journey which will have large effects for our company, our products, our international clients and partners - and you will be a part of the entire process. You will build cutting-edge web applications that help improve communication between international talent and some of the most respected employers worldwide by working on product features, improving and scaling our web applications and data infrastructure.
WHO YOU ARE
To succeed in this role, you:
- You are driven and interested in understanding the end-user perspective and transforming our research business
- Are a positive and creative team-player who takes initiative
- Know how to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a start-up mentality, enjoy working cross-functional and are not afraid to move out of your comfort zone
- Are collaborative, dynamic and able to dispatch energy among the team
- Are curious and hunger for knowledge
- Have an analytical mindset and can solve tasks and questions in a logical way
- Are organized and able to prioritize and track tasks
- Can adapt to and work in a multicultural environment
- We expect you to have:
- A University degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience as Developer
- Proven experience in building software
- Working knowledge of GitHub
- Proficiency with in-depth data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting
- Proficiency with database schema design
- Proficiency with PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with LAMP or MAMP Server administration
- Experience of working with Agile methodology, eg. SCRUM
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) coding methodologies
- Experience with MVC frameworks, such as CakePHP
- Experience with Ruby and Python is an advantage
- Experience with AngularJS is an advantage
- Some front-end development skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (every extra language is a plus)
Your academic background is less important to us than your ability to demonstrate practical experience of web application development in its many forms. What problems have you solved? What have you done and why you are proud of it?
You will also learn and enjoy:
Seeing the Immediate, global impact of your work
PRACTICALITIES AND HOW TO APPLY
Full-time position in Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden. Not possible to work remotely.
Position open now. The right candidate will be hired immediately.
Before applying we advise you to inform yourself about our activities. We will only process complete applications including: CV/résumé and Cover Letter in English.
IMPORTANT: Valid EU passport or work permit is mandatory. If you are not an EU citizen, please indicate the permit you currently have and its conditions of validity.
Please note: We only accept applications submitted via our online application tool.
Since 2002, Potentialpark has been providing professional market research and consulting services to some of the largest companies in the world. The aim is to improve the communication between applicants and employers.
We are an international company with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. We are curious and passionate about what we do and we encourage and expect all employees to take ownership and initiative and to contribute to our success with their own ideas and inspiration. With our international team of people from 14 different countries, we engage with leading employers and top universities worldwide to improve the candidate experience of online recruiting and talent communication on a global scale.
For this recruitment, we are not looking to work with any recruitment agencies or headhunters, thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:
Anna Danielsson, University Relations & Recruitment Manager
Mark Schellhas, Head of Digital Technology