In Looklet, every programmer is equal responsibility for quality software. We are looking for challenging persons. Together with the team, you should find problems and suggesting solutions in terms of systems and process to improve efficiency.
- · Manual and regression testing.
- · You should able to monitor and follow-ups status.
- · Creating new and extending current test protocols.
- · Perform exploratory testing
- · Helping other programmers to write better Junit tests
- · Of course, you should able to create new JUnits
- · Bug fixes and analyse.
- · Automation testing
Our company mostly depends on DevOps fashion. And our clients demand top quality from us. We have around 800 digital assets. And we are migrating our physical servers to cloud.
Most of our employees are world-class talented people in their respective fields whose backgrounds range from entrepreneurship in the open source world, skilled self-learners, as well as developer of Java.
What should you have:
- · 3+ years of software development experience in either quality or development
- · 2+ years of quality assurance exp, creating tests
- · Java development
If it’s interesting to you and want to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject line “Quality Developer”